Thursday 10 April 2014

Food for thought............

So I've been looking into starting my Critical Reflection and I took a look back over my blog I cant believe how much we've covered in such a short time. One thing I did notice is how at the start of this course I talked about how I have a tendency to keep my thoughts to myself, and as I scrolled through my blog memory's of thoughts I had had but not expressed came flooding back. Looking back over this module I realise the one thing that I find hard has been the thing that I have needed to do the most. The journal writing has helped some way with this but my problem comes with sharing my thoughts and ideas with others, What if my ideas are irrelevant or wrong? I am so use to internalising everything I think this is going to be a long struggle, I am only just telling people I am on this course as I was so worried I might not be excepted that I decided not to tell people just in-case. I feel I have made improvements and I am proud of the work I have done in this area (For example, I would never have dreamed of posting this a few months ago) but I hope that I can continue to develop this skill further in the future as I feel it is important for my professional developmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment