Saturday 22 March 2014

A nod to the north...

I know this has no immediate reliance to this course but I felt the need to share. I've been looking for a suitable way to introduce my son to the theatre for some time, when I came across The Northen Ballet's Three Little Pigs. the ballet is aimed for young children and tells the story of the three pigs and the wolf. A live soundtrack accompanied which included Frank Churchill's 'Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf' and Charles Williams' 'The Devil's Galop'. The performance lasted 30min and my son, only two years old, was captivated from the first note of the Clarinet to curtain down. A fantastic experience that I hope will start a life long love of the theatre.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w7v24Acles‎

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the clip, it's brilliant. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete