Monday 11 May 2015

Never happy

Is it just me or does anyone else never feel satisfied with their finished product.

At the moment we are just over a week away from our yearly show with college and although my dancers are finished and I am happy with how they look. I feel I could spend forever cleaning them and tweaking little parts. Making sure it is blocked better or the timing is improved. I must drive my students mad.


The same applies with my work for BAPP. Although I am very satisfied with how my inquiry went and I feel it will make a big difference to my professional practice. I find my self reading and rereading my critical review and professional artefact and making small adjustments. I cant seem to bring myself to submit my work just in case I could make it better. This is driving me mad... must be karma. Pft.......



2 comments: